Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello Bobinawarrah.

 Well this is it....for a year at least. A little taste of country living.

So far we have endured (in the week and a half we've been here) stifling humid heat followed by crazy wind, rain and thunderstorms left over from cyclones Yasi and Anthony. Only now has the weather leveled out to a wonderful sunny 25 degrees with a lovely fresh breeze.


One thing I must say though, our neighbours are a bunch of cows! 



 Oh and another thing. There are so many fantastic cafe's, cellar doors and epicurean food stores with wonderful local produce ie bread, cheese, mustard, jam and wine just to name a few. I highly recommend checking out the Milawa Cheese Factory if ever up this way. They have a great bakery and selection of chevre goats cheese.

That's it from me for now....now where did I put my Akubra?

1 comment:

  1. Eek! I love your new place, it is beautiful! Coming to visit!!!!! And cooking on the old stove! Yummo with the local produce! Your neighbors look noisy! x

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?