Thursday, November 25, 2010

While the roast is cooking...

...I thought I'd tweak my little blog and talk about random goings on in my life.


Well I guess one not so random thing is that my sister as of today has had a new baby girl, Erin. Can't wait to see her.
I think I am destined to always have short hair due to my inability to grow it past the shapeless mop phase.
Moving interstate is a stressful and complicated process, yet exciting at the same time.
I am actually looking forward to Christmas in all it's commercial, twinkly lighted glory this year.
I can't wait to live only an hour and a half from Falls Creek and to take up snow boarding. 
I'm not looking forward to the closest beach being 5 hours away.


That'll do for now, as much as I'd like the convenience of having dinner brush my teeth at the same time, I think I'd better go check on it.


So long.
P.S. I will miss you Stirling Organic Market and your beautiful Chai tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?